Noah Cuatro Autopsy Report

Audiences are willing to know about Noah Cuatro Autopsy Report. They are shaken after hearing what happened to the poor boy. 

Noah Cuatro was four years old when he passed away. In 2019, his death was initially declared a drowning but later led to his parents’ criminal indictment.

This case was again brought up as it was similar to the recent case of Anthony Avalos.

The boy’s relatives sued the county, and the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors officially authorized a $32 million settlement last October. Two of the boy’s relatives testified last week that they reported the alleged abuse to the county’s Department of Children and Family Services.

According to the lawsuit, various social workers handled reports of abuse against Anthony and his brothers improperly.

The complaint claimed “systemic failures” in the agency and listed other notable deaths of children under the DCFS’s supervision, including Noah Cuatro, 4, and Gabriel Fernandez, 8, both of Palmdale.

Noah Cuatro Autopsy Report: Four-Year-Old Drowned In The Pool

On July 5, 2019, Noah Cuatro’s parents called 911 to report that their four-year-old son drowned in their complex apartment pool.

On the other hand, Noah did not appear to be a drowning victim. He had strangulation marks, old and new rib fractures, bruises, and a significant mark on his forehead. Noah’s cause of death was determined to be suffocation.

Noah Cuatro Autopsy Report
Noah Cuatro is seen with his parents, Jose Cuatro and Ursula Juarez (source: KTLA)

In August 2019, the Los Angeles Office of Child Protection (OCP) issued a flawed report exonerating the Department of Child and Family Services of any responsibility for Noah’s death.

Fortunately, the Los Angeles Times and the Investigative Reporting Program at UC Berkeley went to court to gain access to documents that would tell them what really happened. They looked at juvenile court records, emails, and testimony from a grand jury hearing that resulted in Noah’s parents’ indictment.

A careful examination of the Times-UC Berkeley story and the OCP report shows that DCFS disregarded a number of red flags that any competent social worker with even a modicum of training should have been able to recognize on Noah Cuatro’s case.

The assessment finding that Noah was well-treated and fed by his parents, the parents’ repeated violations of their custody agreement, Noah’s unprompted remark that his parents treated and fed him well, and the parents’ repeated infractions of their custody agreement are just a few examples.

You may also be interested in: Who Is Michal Zurawski? Roma Gasiorowska Husband, Kids And Net Worth

Noah Cuatro Death 

Noah Cuatro was born in August 2014. DCFS learned that Noah’s mother had fractured the skull of her own infant child and that their father used marijuana shortly after Noah was born.

Noah and his sibling were consequently placed in foster care along with their maternal great-grandmother. They were returned to their parents in May 2015 after it was discovered that the allegations made in the original petition for removal were untrue.

Noah Cuatro Autopsy Report
Noah Cuatro old picture. (Source: NBC)

Noah was identified with “failure to thrive,” a developmental delay, and congenital hypertonia, according to the DCFS, who found that his parents had neglected his health by failing to take him to eight appointments.

In November 2016, Noah and his sister were once more taken out of the house (although his sibling was later given back despite DCFS objections). Noah relocated from a different care facility to live with his maternal great-grandparents in August 2017.

In November 2018, the judge ordered Noah to return to his parents’ home despite DCFS’s objections.

Noah was placed under judicial surveillance following his reunion with his parents, as is typical both in Los Angeles and across the country. In order to improve their relationship, the judge also ordered Noah and his parents to participate in Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT).

Additionally, the judge mandated that DCFS set up unscheduled visits and a visitation schedule for Noah’s maternal great-grandparents. The judicial review was set for May 2019.

The investigation, which began on May 15, was completed on June 19. The mother’s claim of general neglect was found to be accurate, while the father’s claim of violence was found to be unsubstantiated.

On June 28, the investigator saw all of the children and noted that Noah was in good spirits.

However, Noah was admitted to the hospital on July 5, 2019, after his parents claimed they found him in the pool at their apartment complex.

According to the county sheriff, Noah exhibited traumatizing symptoms that were inconsistent with drowning, and an investigation is ongoing. Noah died on July 6, 2019.

Also Read: Did Chris Paul Have A Stroke? Health Update

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *